unrun4254.com (hereafter UNRUN or Forty Two Fifty Four or 42|54 ) is located on Reine Marie-Henriette,101, 1190 Forest, Belgium (VAT number: BE0676920735 ) and can be contacted by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) , facebook (4254sport) , Instagram (@unrun4254).
We will give you an answer on the following subjects/questions:
- Who is collecting the data?
- What data is being collected?
- What is the legal basis for processing the data?
- Will the data be shared with any third parties?
- How will the information be used?
- How long will the data be stored for?
- What rights does the data subject have?
- How can the data subject raise a complaint?
Who is collecting the data?
The unrun4254.com website is owned and run by
FORTYTWO FIFTYFOUR sa
Avenue Guillaume Herinckx 60
Our website or platform also uses a software application designated for providing you optimal personalised size advice based on your body shape through the ‘’Shavatar Application’’.
The Shavatar Application is not mandatory to be used. Shavatar Application is not intended for use by young people under the age of 18. In case Shavatar would be used by someone under the age of 16, you must have the power of attorney of a parent/guardian before using Shavatar.
What data is being collected?
- In general we only collect data that is required to allow us to fulfill our services to you
- We process the personal data required to complete and despatch your purchase, including your name, billing address, delivery address, payment details, mobile number, telephone number and email address. We collect your email address in order to send you confirmation of your order; we collect your telephone number so that we can contact you if there are any issues with the order.
- We collect your email address when you sign up to receive our newsletter.
If you register for an account, we collect your name, email address, password, country.
- We collect and process data about your browsing on including the pages you visit and how you interact with these pages. If you have registered for an account, we collect browsing data about your access to the dedicated areas of the website.
- If you are a customer of unrun4254.com or if you have given us your consent, we collect and process your personal data for direct marketing activities.
- If you provide us with someone else's data - for example, if you purchase a product to be delivered to a friend or as a gift - we will collect and process the personal data required to complete the transaction such as the name, delivery address and other contact details for your friend.
- If you are receiving an item as a gift, we will process your data only to fulfil the gift request and our contractual obligations.
What is the legal basis for processing the data?
The new GDPR law requires a valid reason for collecting, storing and using your personal data by us. Valid reasons are:
- We collect the data as it is necessary to fulfill our contract with you, when you made an online purchase, eg we need to send you an order confirmation and prepare the shipment to the provided address
- If you give us your personal information then with your consent, Forty Two Fifty Four will use this information to keep you informed of our special events or promotions, to register you with our website, to administer our website services, and/or to process any orders you may place online. Otherwise, we may use the information you provide to us only to review our performance and to improve our services to you, or to communicate with you about your order if you have placed an online order. We will send you announcements or communications by email only if you give us your permission to do so by either giving the appropriate consent on our web site by crating an customer account or by submitting your email address and subscribing to our newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time from these newsletters.
- In case of a legal claim or when required by law.
Purposes of the processing of data
Shavatar collects and processes your data primarily to provide you with personalised size advice based on your exact measurements.
Will the data be shared with any third parties?
From time to time, we may engage third party business partners to provide information about you or to collect personal information on our behalf. We may also share or match your data with third party business partners to provide you with the products, services or information you ask for or for interest-based advertising.
We may pass your information onto one or more of the following organisations:
- data processing companies, mailing houses
- ad-serving agencies and other advertising intermediaries;
credit reference or fraud prevention agencies, which may keep a record of that information eg our payment provider
- regulatory bodies, government and enforcement agencies, such as the police, only in case of proper legal claim
- we collate information about site traffic, sales, wish lists, and other commercial information which we may pass onto third parties, but this information does not include any details which can identify you personally, such as Google Analytics.
- The data collected by using the Shavatar application, will be processed by Shavatar in her capacity as a data processor. For the purposes of this processing, Shavatar uses subprocessors, being: Amazon Web Services for cloud storage purposes & Combell as the hosting supplier
How will the information be used?
-When you use our services: If you use any of our services, register for or attend one of our events, set up, look at or change your account details we will record your personal details. Your information will be used in the first place to provide the products, services or information you have asked for and to provide you with a personalized shopping experience. We keep the information you provide and may use it for several purposes, including: (i) accounting, billing, reporting and audit; (ii) credit checking or screening; (iii) authentication and identity checks; (iv) credit, debit or other payment card verification and screening; (v) debt collection; (vi) safety, security, health, training, administrative and legal purposes; (vii) data matching and dedupe, statistical and market analysis, and marketing information; (viii) advertising and marketing for us and third parties; (ix) developing, testing and maintaining systems; (x) studies, research and development; (xi) customer surveys; (xii) customer care and to help us in any future dealings with you, for example by identifying your requirements and preferences; (xiii) where required by law or in connection with legal proceeding or disputes; and (iv) any other uses set out in the terms and conditions for use of our services. For these purposes we may disclose your information to one or more of the other organisations listed in the section called “who we will share your personal information with”.
Saved payment card details will only be shared with our payment partner and not with any other third parties and will only be used to process your order, using our payment partner's systems.
We may also use your personal information to send you marketing updates, as detailed in the next section.
-Tracking how our online services are used: We collect, and use third parties to collect and share with us, information from lots of visitors to our online services and analyse it to build up a picture of how people use our websites. This helps us improve the services we offer. We may also give anonymous statistics about visitors to other, reputable organisations, but the information we provide will not include details that would allow these organisations to identify you, eg Google Analytics .
-Customization of our online services and advert targeting: We may use the information you give us about yourself and the information we collect via cookies when you use our online services to build up a picture of your interests. We may then use this information to try to make sure that when we send you marketing communications and when you visit our websites or use our online services, you don't miss offers and information that might interest you. This information may also be used by our third party advertising agencies and networks, to advertise our own or third party products and services to you when you visit third party websites and online services. This is called advert targeting or interest-based advertising.
-Testimonials: If you give us feedback, we may use it to improve our services and we may publish it online or offline to promote our business and our services. We will ask for your permission before we publish it.
-Direct marketing: only after your consent, we will send you product info, promotions and other info that might be of your interest
-Customer surveys: Every now and again, we may ask you for your opinion on our services and the products you have purchased through our services.
How long will the data be stored for?
Your personal data are retained in accordance with the following criteria:
- When you have purchased goods from us, we will retain the billing data until the end of the relevant accounting period, normally seven years as required by law
- When you make a payment, we will retain your payment details up to the certification of the payment and the completion of the relevant administrative-accounting formalities regarding your right of withdrawal and the terms applied for the disputing of the payment;
- When you provide us with personal data in order to use the services of such as marketing communications, we will keep your data for this purpose until the termination of the service or until you cancel your subscription to the service;
- When you give us your consent to send you marketing communications, you can withdraw your consent at any time. We will consider your consent to be current for five years from your last interaction with any email that we send you.
- When you contact our Customer service by mail, we will keep any additional personal data you provide that is specific to your inquiry for as long as you remain an active customer.
Duration of the processing
We will store and process your personal data for the period for as long as this is essential for the purposes of the processing, as well as the relationship between you and XXX.
What rights do you, the data subject, have?
- You have the right to request a copy of the data that we hold about you (and we will provide this to you free of charge within 1 month, once we have confirmed your identity).
- If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal data, please email or write to us using the contact details in this policy.
- If we do hold data about you we will:
-give you a description of it
-tell you why we are holding it
-tell you who it could be shared with
-tell you how long we will keep the data
-if the data was not provided by you, we will give you any available information such as the source of the data
-tell you if the data has been used for automated decision making
-tell you if the data is stored outside of the European Economic Area, and if so what safeguards are in place to protect your personal data
-let you have a concise and clear copy of the data
- You have the right to ask us to correct any inaccuracies in the personal data we hold about you and to stop us using your data until it has been corrected.
- We want to make sure that your personal data is accurate and up to date and we will be happy to correct or remove data you think is inaccurate.
- If you have given us your consent to use your personal data for marketing, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by calling our Customer service, clicking "unsubscribe" on a marketing email. Alternatively, you can sign into your account and update your account. You may receive a small number of further communications immediately after unsubscribing but we will implement your request as quickly as possible.
- You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data. After receiving and reviewing your request, if legitimate it will be our responsibility to promptly cease processing and to delete your personal data.
- You have the right to receive a copy of your data that we process based on your consent or on the basis of a contract with you in a standard format. If you wish, where technically possible, we can transfer your data directly to a third party indicated by you.
How can you, the data subject, raise a complaint?
If you believe that Forty Two Fifty Four is processing your personal data in contravention of the Law, you can file a complaint with the supervisory authority responsible for compliance with the rules on personal data protection. As 42|54 is a Belgian registered company, the complaint can be presented to the Belgian Privacy Commission. More info on https://www.privacycommission.be/nl